Piccadilly Grand covers an area of 8,732.9 square meters (94,000 square feet) and includes a floor space of 36,679 square metres. The closest comparable comes from the Uptown@Farrer. It is also part in the GLS site that it was auctioned off in the month of January of 2017 for $1,001 psf per plot ratio (psf ppr) with an 11-figure price. bids.
This site is situated close to amenities like Mustafa Centre, City Square Mall, Tekka Place, Tekka Market, Little India Historic District and Pek Kio Market & Food Centre. Schools such as Farrer Park Primary School and St Joseph’s Institution Junior are close by and within strolling of. It is situated near Farrer Park MRT Station on the North East Line.
Piccadilly Grand by CDL & MCL that is a 99-year leasehold, branded as the latest mixed-use development, is located within the Farrer Park enclave that is located between Gloucester as well as Race Course routes. The property is located at the edge of the city and is located in a precinct which is of significant historical significance The mixed-use development is overseen by two highly-respected developers such as City Development & MCL Land.
It comprises 407 luxurious apartments in different sizes, as well commercial retail spaces, and an nursery and infant center within the basement. Piccadilly Grand offers lots to offer, whether it’s for couples that aren’t married, or married but with no children and family members. It is a property is located near numerous health facilities or medical facilities. Connexion is an hotel medical, retail and hotel complex close to. Due to its ideal site and location it is the chance to income from the rental opportunities from medical and tourism industries, as well as retail, and the possibility of making money.
This residential area of the top quality is easily accessible to the city. It is easily accessible to the city via Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Central Expressway (CTE) and the Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE). Orchard Road is only a few minutes drive away and the Central Business District’s Shenton Way and Marina Bay Financial Centre are both easily reachable. It is also possible to access the Farrer Park MRT Station just 2 minutes away and is connected to Singapore’s amazing public transport network. Piccadilly Grand is perfectly located to let you enjoy the benefits of quick and simple access to the city’s most happening events – but in a location that is exclusive.
The company has an impressive portfolio of real estate which spans a variety of Asian countries, including Singapore. These include Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, China, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia.
One of their most famous residential projects include Parc Esta near Eunos MRT station and Margaret Ville near Queenstown MRT Station. Both are among the most recent announced projects from MCL Land.
The highlights of the Project
- The city’s most desirable fringe is situated within the Central Region and close to the vibrant and historic Little India district.
- Access Access with good Access Farrer Park MRT Station under 8 minutes walking.
- A range of services are within walking distance The closest facilities are Mustafa Centre and City Square Mall within a 10-minute walk.
- Piccadilly Grand is a short five minute walk from Farrer Park Primary School. There are many excellent schools within the area.
- Connected to the Kallang-PayaLebar Expressway, Pan Island Expressway along with Pan Island Expressway and Pan Island Expressway, and the Central Expressway.
- Two highly-respected developers are the brains behind the project.
- A short train ride or drive will get you to the Orchard Road shopping haven.
- Close proximity to the Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital, the Children’s and Women’s Hospitals. Farrer Park Hospital, and Kwong Wai Shiu Hospital.
- Piccadilly Grand features 1,500 square metres GFA Retail space as well as 500 sq m of GFA to be used as a nursery.
Centrium Square Centrium Square Formerly known as Serangoon Plaza, Centrium Square is an exciting commercial multi-use venture. This 19-story mixed-use commercial structure will have the following: 143 office spaces, 39 medical suites, and 49 stores for retail.
Connection Singapore’s first hotel and hospital complex. Hospitality, medical and preventive care and the medical training and education all in one place. It is the result of the merger of Farrer Park Hospital, Farrer Park Medical Centre, One Farrer Hotel & Spa and Owen Link (Commercial Retail Shops) All are housed in the same structure and connected.
Site Plan / Floor Plan
The Piccadilly Grand really conveys the essence of living in a lavish setting where each apartment is outfitted with a wide range of appliances and fittings imported from the world.
With a range of extravagant features, this home is the perfect choice for your dream home within the urban. The most thrilling features offer amenities for relaxation like a fitness center, pool deck that is wet, kids swimming pool and much more Each of these is designed to fulfill the aim of providing the ultimate and luxurious lifestyle.